Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to present myself.
You are considering selling one of the most valuable assets you own. At this point, I don’t know all of your particular needs and objectives, nor do I know your financial and family situation. What I do know is that selling a home can be an extremely emotional, trying time, or a very exciting one!
My job is to provide you with enough information so that you can make an honest informed decision based on facts.
While I will not reveal all of my secrets on my website, here are some keys points from my marketing plan. I will happily go over my entire Listing Presentation with you in person.
I will work for you every step of the way! My combination of skill, experience, and technology ensures that I can sell your home for the highest possible price and in the shortest period of time. I have the tools to meet the demands of a highly competitive, modern market.
My online marketing system allows me to make information accessible 24-hours a day, and to respond immediately and directly to each and every prospective buyer. From my website, prospective buyers can get information immediately about your home. They can access my site 24 hours a day and view your property listing! Through my Personal Home Search, your listing will be sent by e-mail to every prospective buyer in my database, where your home meets their criteria. Plus it will be e-mailed automatically to future prospective buyers as well.
When you think about it, there are several other homes for sale competing with your home. I will help you price your home competitively to attract qualified buyers. The way I do this is by generating a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) report, which will show you a range of prices being paid for homes in your area. You can complete my online form to get a feel for your home's market value.
List your home on MLS.
- Have a 'For Sale' sign placed prominently on your front yard.
- Place a lockbox with your house key on your property.
- Take notes on your home’s selling features.
- Take inside & outside pictures of your home and put them on MLS.ca (If you have seasonal photos I will take them to use on my website & feature sheets.
- Have your house pictures put on my personal website along with all the features of your home - this will be linked to Realtor.ca
- Post your listing on Kijiji and all other websites I use to expose your listing
- Deliver full color feature sheets to you before showings start on your home.
- Place creative ads in the newspaper.
- Have a Professional Visual Tour on your property that will be posted on the Realtor's website (Matrix), my personal website and on MLS to ensure your property gets the most exposure online.
- Advertise any open houses you decide to conduct on the computer and in the paper (if required).
- Set up all appointments during showing times as previously discussed (No one can access your home without my permission.)
- Follow up on all showings & provide feedback whether it is positive or negative
- Present all written offers on a timely basis and provide you with my knowledge and expertise of the market.
- Finalize all conditions of the offer by the due dates.
- Send copies of the final offer & all supporting documents to your lawyer and banker.
Remember, I will be working for you every step of the way to make sure that you get the highest possible price for your home in the shortest period of time.
Call or send me a message today so we can sit down and go over my listing presentation! I would love to help you sell your home!
ITEMS TO HAVE PREPARED
Here is a list of Items I will require to review during our meeting:
- A copy of Site Survey & Zoning Memorandum
- A completed Disclosure Statement
- Utility Bills— gas, hydro—are you on budget? Do you rent your hot water heater?
- The age of the home and floor plan, if available
- Property Tax Information
- Favorite photo’s of your home
- Your lawyer’s name, address, phone #
- A set of your house keys
- Your banker name, phone# & fax #
- List of dates for any major repairs done (roof, furnace, etc.)
- List of anything I can’t see (Ex; underground sprinkler, upgraded insulation)
- List of items included and excluded from the sale
- Disclosure certificate
- Current Financial Statement
- Current Budget
- By Laws